Whilst love is in the air, we're sharing our delicious 'Raspberry Ripe' Bar recipe. A dreamy mix of coconut, almonds, raspberries + chocolate!
These heavenly bars are kept in your freezer so you always have one on hand when your chocolate cravings kick in!
3 cups coconut flakes (organic if possible)
1.5 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup pitted medjool dates
1/2 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 bar good quality dark chocolate
1. Add the coconut flakes, dates, raspberries, almond meal, coconut oil and cinnamon into a food processor.
2. Blitz the ingredients on high until the raspberry mix is well mixed.
4. Meanwhile place the dark chocolate on top of a simmering pan of water until melted and glossy.
5. Remove the raspberry mix from processor and press out into a lined baking tray until the mix is evenly spread out and approximately 1.5cm high.
6. Place into freezer and leave for about 30 mins until the mix is frozen.
7. Remove from the baking tray and cut into even sized bars.
8. Line the tray with some new baking paper and drizzle the melted chocolate over each bar spreading the chocolate evenly so it coats the sides. With your spoon make 'ripple' effects on the top of each bar by swiping your spoon vertically each way.
8. Place each bar back onto the tray and put back into the freezer until they need to be consumed. (which won't be long!)
Love the Kale & Co. Kitchen X