To celebrate Australia Day, we're sharing our easy 'Lamington' bliss ball recipe. A dreamy mix of cashews, coconut + chocolate!
1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
1 cup pitted medjool dates
1 and 1/2 cups cup of organic coconut flakes
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 bar good quality dark chocolate
1. Add the cashews, dates, coconut, coconut oil and cinnamon into a food processor.
2. Leave the remaining 1/2 cup coconut flakes for later.
3. Blitz the ingredients on high until the cashew, coconut + date mix is smooth and well mixed.
4. Meanwhile place the dark chocolate on top of a simmering pan of water until melted and glossy.
5. Remove the cashew and date mix from processor and add in remaining 1/2 cup of coconut flakes. Blitz this on high until a coconut 'snow' is achieved.
6. Roll the cashew + date mix into truffle bite sized balls on a lined tin with baking paper. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the truffles and top with your coconut 'snow'.
7. Chill in fridge until firm and ready to eat.
Happy Australia Day, love from us at the Kale & Co. Kitchen XO